1. Ensure all check boxes are checked off initially and disabled when the page loads.
2. If user clicks " I own, or will otherwise provide, my own bicycle", then the check boxes should be enabled
3. Create a class Contact with necessary fields. For the list of items the user is interested in, you may use an array of strings
4. When the user clicks submit with valid data,
1. retrieve the information using jQuery functions
2. Create a contact object using that information
3. Save the contact object to local storage
4. Redirect the form to a new page
5. Create a new html which can retrieve the information from the localstorage
6. Display a well formatted table with the fields and display a message to the user. "Thanks for submitting your contact information. You may verify them below..."
7. When submitting the form, simulate a 2000ms timeout before executing the submit method (to simulate server behavior) and show a spinner to the effect that the server is processing
1. Add a slider to indicate the price range of magazines (ranging from 1-20)
2. Add a date picker to add a field for birthday
3. Provide a carousel to show a few magazines. Have at least 5 magazines pictures in the carousel