Business Scenario for coffee vending machine
There’s nothing like a hot cup of coffee to help you start off the day. Coffee dispensing machines are designed to give you a fresh experience every time. Machines are easy to use and are specifically calibrated to provide the right amount of water, temperature and blend every time. Coffee machines offer a wide range of blends, so no matter what you are in the mood for, you will be able to find the right cup of coffee to suit your tastes. For this assignment consider the following test scenarios for a coffee vending machine and complete the below mentioned tasks.
1. Clicking on coin buttons should deposit appropriate amount into vending machine. Ex- clicking quarter button should deposit 25 cents.
2. Each coin deposited – should increase the total amount deposited by the appropriate amount.
3. Clicking on a dollar bill – deposits one dollar into the machine.
4. Clicking dispense button without enough money deposited - No pop should be dispensed.
5. Clicking dispense button with enough money deposited should dispense a pop.
6. Clicking dispense button with more money that required to buy a pop should dispense pop and return any money over the amount required to buy pop.
7. Clicking a counterfeit coin– coin should be rejected and returned immediately.
8. Clicking a counterfeit bill – bill should be rejected and spit back out at user.
9. Inserting money then pressing the coin return – total amount inserted should be returned
10. Coins return by coin return – should be the same coins deposited. Ex. 10 nickels deposited should yield 10 nickels returned.
11. Inserting one dollar and pressing dispense button with pop already in the dispenser – user should be prompted to remove pop from the dispenser before the machine dispenses another pop.
12. When the storage rack is empty – pressing the dispense button with appropriate amount of money inserted will not dispense a pop.
13. Inserted money when storage rack is empty – money should be returned to user.
14. Pressing ‘r’ – brings up dialog to enter machine ID.
15. Entering appropriate machine ID into the ID dialog – brings up fill machine dialog.
16. Entering more items than the storage rack can hold – user will be prompted that there are too many items.
17. entering an inappropriate machine ID into the ID dialog – closes dialog without allowing user to refill the rack.
18. Inserting one dollar and pressing the dispense button – adds one dollar to total amount in the machine.
19. Clicking dispense button with no money inserted – user should be prompted for more money and no pop should be dispensed.
20. Display – vending machine should have the following components displayed.
21. Dispense button
22. Coin return button
24. Coin return dispenser
25. Coin slot
26. Bill slot
27. Message display
28. Coke banner