The purpose of this assignment is to introduce you to the fundamentals of digital image processing. You will download and install an image processing software package, and use it to manipulate and analyse some images of various types - including x-ray radiographs, CT stacks, MRI and Nuclear Medicine images.
The assignment consists of:
• the Assignment instructions document,
• an Answer form for entering your answers for submission,
• the ImageJ software download (which you need to install on your computer), and
• a zip file of image files (large file 24 MB)
**Note: you can download the standard Windows version of the software from the Canvas link above. If you need a version for a different operating system, go to the NIH ImageJ download page here (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
This assessment task supports CLOs 1, 2, 5, 6 & 7
Any requests for extensions must be received prior to the due date in accordance with University policy.
By submitting your assignment electronically using RMIT’s online learning management system, you agree to the following:
• "I declare that in submitting all work for this assessment I have read, understood and agree to the content and expectations of the assessment declaration (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.."