Proceed according to the following instructions.
• Identify an ethical issue in ONE of the following four YouTube videos:
1. Video1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5M7ohdZ6qA
2. Video2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0npm9cEJBWY
3. Video3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBfJ07gfHyc
4. Video4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mugeCY3vbxo
• Include the link to the video in the references list of your assignment.
• Undertake further research about the ethical issue you identified in your chosen video to assist you in analysing and discussing it in your essay.
• Analyse the ethical issue from the perspective of the Australian Computer Society Code of Professional Conduct.
• Make a recommendation on the basis of your analysis providing reasons for this recommendation.
• Include a Reference list at the end of your work, in the correct APA referencing style, corresponding to in-text citations. You must include at least TWO (2) quality academic references (one for each ethical perspective) from different sources. Please note that these references are in addition to those provided to you through this subject (for example, you still must reference, Reynolds textbook, the Interact subject lecture notes etc BUT these references cannot be used as one of your three quality academic references from different sources). Only include references that have been cited in the body of your assignment and ones that support what you have presented in your assignment. The word limit is 1000 words ± 10%. Note: Headings, citations, references and any appendices do not count towards your word limit, but quotations do. At the start of the assignment indicate in brackets the word count of your assignment excluding those items mentioned above.