There are some basic requirements for building a website. Those basic requirements include various functions, plans and characteristics. Some of the basic requirements are:
· Requirements of the business are most important as they define the objective and the issues faced by the stakeholders.
· The expectations and the requirements of the user also define the website’s usability.
· Requirements related to the functions to know how much is required for the development of the product.
· Requirements of quality of service to maintain the quality of the product.
· Requirements for implementation for changing the process and the role of the team.