Here are some of the issues that a business analyst face:
1. The customers want to get the delivery of the project in huge amount but do not want to spend much amount.
2. The requirements of the market or the clients keep on changing. The business analyst has to cope with those requirements.
3. The additional cost and time are also a struggle because customers do not easily adjust with that. Thus, the business analyst has to manage the things.
The business analyst has to take care of the happiness of the employees. Some other issues can be:
1. They can face trouble if they have less information about the cost of the project or they do not have any determined project.
2. It can be the case when the business analyst is prepared but their executives have not worked on the estimation of budget and time.