Through reflective learning, learners can activate their knowledge gained prior. The advantages of reflective learning are:
· They can learn from their experiences
· They can develop the meta-cognitive skills
· The skills helpful for professional practice are easy to develop
· They know the responsibility for their actions
The benefits of reflective learning are mentioned below:
1. There is the development of the ability to reframe the knowledge.
2. The improvement is in continuous practice.
3. The reflective learning helps you record the development you have made.
4. You can easily recognise your weaknesses and strengths
5. You can also understand your learning criteria.