There are some steps involved in the formation of strategies for solving an issue:
· You should know the actual problem and understand that people would have different perspectives on the same issue.
· Look for the solution that interests everyone. Think of the solution after analysing the situation and the interests of the others.
· Brainstorm all the available options and be creative as much as you can.
· Evaluate the possibilities and keep some options to be on the safer side.
· Write down all the available options.
· There can be anytime changed in the situations due to the external forces, be prepared for that.
· It is not an overnight process, it will be time-consuming but make sure that it is effective enough.
The steps involved in problem-solving are:
· Defining the problem after diagnosing it so that your focus is not only on the symptoms but on the problem itself.
· Work on the alternative solutions as well.
· Make evaluation and then select the possible alternatives
· Implement the strategy and then follow it religiously.