Reflective learning can be explained as having the following features:
1. The data is interpreted from different aspects, and the problems are solved from a different point of views so that there can be the latest solutions to the old problems.
2. There are certain actions that require the corresponding reflection.
3. Reflective learning helps us to find the perfect conclusions and solving the problems by following the steps required.
4. Reflective learning also helps to find the practical solutions to the problems with multiple viewpoints. It helps our brains to stretch to the maximum for coming up to the right answer.
Reflective learning is considered as the process that makes the individuals learn about themselves. The students can easily learn the following aspects by going through reflective learning:
· Evaluation of the learning critically
· Identification of the learning areas which need development
· They can become independent learners.