Are you looking forward to buy an argumentative essay online? You have landed yourself at the right place. Assignment Help 4 Me has the best in-house writers to present you with quality argumentative essays on any topic quickly and easily.
Our professional essay writers have good knowledge of writing argumentative essays and have given on time and again their expert advice and suggestions in form of tips and tricks to the students who want to learn the art of writing an argumentative essay. Following are some of the tips that help you write an argumentative essay on your own and also help you to make decision to buy an argumentative essay from us.
What is an Argumentative Essay
An argumentative essay is a predominantly argumentative text, whose purpose is to persuade the reader to adopt a position on a topic through logical and rational arguments. Some also include a counter-argument, in which arguments are presented and refuted.
The essays serve to exercise and deepen your academic knowledge, because ...
• They allow you to identify and discuss different positions on the same subject;
• Develop your critical stance against the issues that concern your discipline, and
• They make it easier to relate more closely with the literature on the subject.
Activate previous knowledge and experiences
Did they teach you to write argumentative essays in Middle School? In what subjects or courses did you write them? Are there subjects in which writing essays is not appropriate? What are the essential parts of an essay? What difficulties did this task present you? How do you think you should adapt the writing of the essay to the university context?
Keep in mind what you know and what you need to know before reading the rest of this resource!
Strategic questions you need to answer to yourself before, during and after writing an argumentative essay.
• What is the issue and why is it controversial?
• What position or thesis will I defend? Can I explain it in a few words?
• What logical arguments support my position?
• What texts or authors serve as evidence for my arguments?
• Are there arguments against my thesis?
• How can I refute these counterarguments?
• Do I have good quality evidence to support my arguments?
• Do I quote all the authors or texts that I used for my arguments?
• Is it understood how each argument supports my thesis?
• Did I fulfill my writing purpose?
• Did I present the topic and the controversy that surrounds the essay?
• Did I make clear the thesis or position I am defending?
• Did I present logical arguments based on evidence?
• Did I succeed in refuting the arguments against my position?
The Structure Of The Essay
The essay tends to follow the classical rhetorical structure:
• Presents the subject and the controversy that surrounds it. Optionally, you can present your thesis.
• Present your arguments in favor, the arguments against and the way in which you refute these counterarguments. Ideally, each argument should be developed in its own paragraph, using citations, examples or reasoning as the case may be.
• Explain or reaffirm your thesis, based on the evidence you presented in the text. You can also pose a final reflection.
Remember that argumentative texts tend to have a structure that can be inductive or deductive:
• In the inductive structure, you first present the arguments and through them the position becomes more and more explicit, until it is clearly presented in the conclusion.
• In the deductive structure, the thesis is announced at the beginning and is reaffirmed as the text progresses.
You can choose the structure that is easiest for you to develop, as long as the thesis is explicit somewhere.
• This is one way of structuring an essay, but it is not the only one. As you saw, there are elements that can be developed further or be more summarized, and the information in each paragraph can be arranged in different ways. The text you write will depend on your style and the context in which you will develop your writing.
• Do not forget to develop your own contribution and at the same time dialogue with the bibliographic sources. Be clear about your main point or conclusion while incorporating sources of support from recognizable quotations that are seamlessly integrated.
• Remember to include the bibliography when you work with data extracted from other texts. With this you will not only avoid problems of plagiarism, but you will also have the support of specialists in the subject to reinforce your position.
• It is essential that you go exploring your own essay writing strategies. Remember that each person is different and what works for one may not work for another. Thus, the invitation is to use these tips with flexibility and reflect on your own practice.
Why Buy an Argumentative Essay from Assignment Help 4 Me?
When you were searching the internet to see where you can buy argumentative essay in the USA, you might have reached to our essay writing service that seems similar to other essay help websites and also seems to provide similar services to others. But like no two people are similar, none of the other websites could be similar to ours.
You do need to go after all the ostentatious display of results that other websites promise but are dubious at best. What you need is credible and clear information and buy argumentative essay from the one who knows its ins and outs.