It is not an easy feat to write a four-page college essay. It requires a lot of efforts and time to research, outline, write, edit and proofread the essay. With the help of some effective and time-saving tips, students can finish a four-page essay quickly.
A four-page essay comprises of rich information in detail. It is very challenging to organize information in an appropriate manner. Online essay writers are very fast and write lengthy essays with proficiency.
How long it takes to write a four-page essay?
There is no certain time limit fixed for writing as it may vary from 8 to 12 hours. Many factors play an important role like how complex is the topic, did you have any prior knowledge about the topic, how efficient you are in research skills and writing skills, the way you organize your information and many more. There are many online essay writing service providers who assist students with writing an essay up to any length in very less time.
While crafting an essay writer undergoes three stages of pre-writing, writing and post writing.
These stages have further smaller steps.
- Pre-writing stage: At this stage the process of brainstorming of thoughts, research process and outlining of essay takes place.
- Writing stage: In the writing process, the title of the essay, introduction, thesis statement, body, and the conclusion is written.
- Post writing stage: The process of editing and proofreading of the essay is done at this level. The inappropriate matter is re-written and the overall draft is checked. Formatting of paper is done to give is a proper finishing.
Tips for the pre-writing stage:
- First of all, you should create a timetable for writing a four-page essay. Stick to the schedule and stay away from any type of distraction.
- Brainstorming of thoughts is very essential to collect effective ideas by imagination. It all depends upon your thinking capacity that how quick you gather the ideas and save time so that you don’t stick anywhere during the writing process.
Identify the purpose of the topic and then think which ideas are relevant and most powerful to add in your essay. Narrow down your thoughts and drive to a unique perspective. Professional online essay writers always write essays from scratch and that is why they are capable to write a unique essay every time.
- Research your topic and fetch rich information that provides value to your audience. Also, your essay should be interesting and unique. Add fresh information in your essay that is something new and exciting for your readers.
- Outline your paper to make a frame for direction. An effective outline will help you to guide through the process of writing.
Tips for writing stage:
- Title of the essay should be very attractive and must be successful to grab the attention of the readers.
- The introduction is the first thing that is read by a reader. It should provide a reflection of the subject matter that the reader will be going to get information about in the entire essay.
- A thesis statement is the part of the introduction and it gives a brief summary in 2-3 lines about the main points and ideas to be discussed in the body of the essay.
- The body is a series of three paragraphs generally. In every paragraph, the main point is discussed and the writer puts the best foot forward to provide evidence, examples and other information in order to validate that point.
- An essay is ended with a conclusion in which the main ideas, arguments, and points are restated. In this paragraph, the writer summarizes the result of findings and the importance of the discussion of the topic. A call to action is also provided to the readers.
Tips for the post-writing stage:
- After taking a break read your paper with a fresh perspective and then re-write the matter that you think can be written in a better way.
- Proofread your paper for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. You can hire an online essay writer for getting your paper proofread and edited. It can save your time and efforts.
- In the end check the font style, font size, and other important factors while formatting your work.
Put the above tips in practice to write your four-page essay fast.