What are the design principles?
Design principles are defined as a collection of considerations that produce the basis of any of the product. Design Principles assist the teams in the decision making. There are some simple principles will guide the team towards the making of accurate decisions. The principles and elements of design are called as the building blocks. The elements related to design are known as things that develop a design. The design principles are what we do to those elements. Different elements related to design involve:
Shape: A shape is called as a self-contained described area related to geometric (circles and squares) or organic. The positive shape also makes the negative shape automatically.
Line: The linear marks created with brush or pen or the edge made when two different shapes meet.
Texture: Texture is defined as a surface quality of the shape: smooth, hard, rough etc.
Color: Color is called as a light reflected off objects, and it has three major characteristics such as name, value and intensity.
Direction: All the lines have some directions such as Oblique, vertical and horizontal. The horizontal recommends stability, calmness and tranquillity. Vertical offers the feeling of formality, alertness and balance. Oblique recommends the action and movement.
The principles of design
- Proximity: It makes the relationship between different elements. It offers the focal point. It doesn’t meet means that the entire elements have to be kept together; it means that they must be visually interconnected in some way.
- Balance: The balance in design is same as balance in physics. The small shape near to the centre can be balanced by the smallest shape near to the edge. Balance offers structure and stability to the design.
- Alignment: It permits us to make the order as well as the company. Aligning elements permits them to make the visual connection with all.
- Repetition: It strengthens the design with the collaboration of the individual elements together. It assists to make the consistency and association Repetition can make the rhythm.
- Contrast: It is the combination of opposing elements, and it permits to emphasize the important elements related to the design.
- Space: It is defined as an art that refers to the area or distance around, between, below or within elements. Both negative and positive spaces are essential factors which are to be considered in all the designs.
- Hierarchy: When you have a large number of elements in the design, you need to assure that you are providing some extra weight visually to the important message. This is known as hierarchy, and it can be finished in a number of ways such as bolder fonts, larger fonts, keeping your essential message physically higher than some other information.
With the deployment of these design principles, it can be easy for making the designs of user interfaces related to the website of the Local Farm Shop. The wireframes need to create for this with the use of Wireframing tool which is considered as the best tool among all. The mobile application is suggested to the local farm shop with the help of which it can eliminate all the problems related to the current system. This small company can enhance the service speed with the deployment of the mobile application. The mobile application is called as the best option for the Local Farm Shop as compared to the website due to its large number of features that make more effective among all. All the problems and issues related to services and business operations and business processes.
This is considered as very difficult to do by the students due to which they are seeking for online assignment experts so that they can easily complete their assignments. For this, we are providing best services to the students at very reasonable prices. You can easily avail our services online through our website by placing your order for this assignment. Our customer support executives will provide you instant help for your assignments to complete them accurately with top-quality and effectiveness.