Project Management is defined as a process which involves various aspects such as initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling as well as closing. The management of project related to ICT is considered as a major task regarding which different assignments are given to the students during their academic career. The project charter is one the major concepts of ICT project management which refers to the statements regarding objectives of the project. These statements contain project roles, goals, detects the main stakeholders as well as authority level of the manager of the project.
How to work on project charter assignments?
The students don’t have skills about the concept of project management as they consider them difficult to do. To make project charter assignments, it needs to consider some basic steps such as:
- Budget for the project
- Time duration of project
- Required resources
How to compose an assignment for project charter?
To write the assignment on project charter for ICT project, some points need to be covered that are as follows:
- MOV (Measurable organizational value) should be developed which is known as an alternative tool for the ROI in which desired impact area should be detected as per ranking. An appropriate metric has to be developed on this, and the timeframe for the achievement of all the metrics has also required determining.
- Secondly, the scope of the project has to be defined along with resources that are required in the project management which involves human resource, hardware and software.
- After this, the project schedule has to be made with the help of MS project with the use of WBS (work breakdown structure). In this schedule, the milestones for each phase, activities, time estimation, and budget should be described
- Along with this, the risk analysis has to be done with the use of risk identification framework with the help of which five different risks should be identified as per different phases of the methodology. All the risks should be defined along with different mitigation strategies.
- The QMP (quality management plan) about the project has to be developed which ensure the system’s quality. The set of validation and verification activities has to be described and developed which are required to be implemented by the project team to assure about the quality.
- After this, the research on closure and evaluation has to be done to write an annotated bibliography on three different relevant tasks.
- The closure checklist has to be developed that will be used by the project team to assure to the closing of the project.
- The project evaluation has to be developed in which the process of evaluation of MOV should be discussed.
To complete the project charter assignment properly, you can avail our IT expert writers anytime.
Online Assignment professional writers for project charter assignment
At AssignmentHelp4Me.com, you will get the experienced writers to complete your assignments with top-quality who can assist you in covering all described parameters of assignment accurately. Different features of our services involve:
- On-time delivery
- Skilled writers
- Top-Quality solutions
- 24/7 customer support
- Plagiarism-free assignments